ASICS GT-2000 8 Black/Rose Gold
- SKU: 9300950
- Get the smooth ride you desire with the lightweight durability, comfortable flexibility, cushioned support, and reliable outsole grip of the ASICS® GT-2000 8 running shoes.
- Predecessor: GT-2000 7.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning/Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Heel/Toe: 21 mm/11 mm.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper with jacquard mesh technology that helps ventilate the shoe to keep your feet cool and comfortable.
- Lace-up closure.
- Discrete eyelets disburse lace tension for optimal comfort.
- Soft, plush tongue and collar.
- Ortholite® sockliner provides excellent support and reliable cushioning for long-lasting wear.
- Dynamic DuoMax® System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort.
- Rearfoot & forefoot GEL® cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- FlyteFoam™ Midsole technology provides superior bounce back and responsiveness for any distance It utilizes organic fibers that help reduce packing out that can normally happen with softer, low-density foams.
- Guidance Line® technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System® integrates Guidance Line construction to enhance gait efficiency while promoting mid-foot structural integrity.
- ASICS High Abrasion Resistance (AHAR) rubber outsole is designed to give extra traction, keeping you stable and secure on any trail surface.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
competitive Asics,Women Shoes
cheap Asics,Women Shoes
reasonable Asics,Women Shoes competitive
cheap Asics,Women Shoes reasonable
competitive Asics,Women Shoes cheap